In this day and age, 85% of people use the internet to locate a business. Businesses with fully optimized websites rank higher in search engines and are the first to be found, first to get the consumer’s money, and first to drive their competition out of the market.
People want ease and convenience in a website, and they aren’t going to spend a lot of time or energy searching around a website that takes too much time to load, is difficult to navigate, or does not have relevant content that gives them information to help them make a purchase or a decision.
It’s the start of a new year and a very good time to analyze the effectiveness of your website. If you are not drawing in your target market and benefitting from their spendable income, your competition is. When determining the value of your website, here are some facts to consider:
- According to a recent statistic by Google, over the next three years, businesses that make efficient use of the web expect to grow 40% faster than those that don’t
- An optimized website differentiates you, establishes credibility, and increases your customer base
- Businesses that have an up-to-date, mobile friendly website grow twice as fast as those that do not
- The web is one of the fastest growing markets in world economy and you are losing 99.9% of that market if you do not have a website
- To stay competitive, you need to do what your competition is doing, and do it better. 70% of your competition has an advantage over you by having an optimized website that is attractive, engaging and informative
- Having a website that is attractive, engaging, and informative is like having a business that is open 24/7 for free
There’s no doubt about it. Your success as a business owner is directly related to your website. Whether or not you believe a great website is valuable is irrelevant; your customers do. And without their revenue, statistics show your business is not going to sustain.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation regarding your website www.brandabound.com or 925-820-3561 or see our Website Audit and Online Presence Report service.